As is probably natural for all pregnant people (I know only women get pregnant, but I can't seem to call myself a woman-- it's too old or presumptuous, I guess. I think I will always refer to myself as a girl, but writing "pregnant girls" looked weird so I'm sticking with "people"), I am incredibly curious about what my little baby will look like when I finally get to see him.
In an effort to satisfy this curiosity I spend way too much time looking at baby pictures of me and Brandon to try and come up with plausible ideas. Brandon's mom sent me some pictures of Bran when he was a wee little one (so cute) and I had my sister send me some of my baby pictures. Unfortunately my family doesn't have a working scanner so she just took pictures of the pictures... So if the quality and cropping seem funny (some are taken directly from my baby scrapbook), that's why.







Sorry about the glare



3 comments:
HAHAHA, you were *so* cute, Brittlyn. Never fret. Your baby just can't go wrong. Besides, have you seen pictures of Timothy Chase? You'll never feel bad about your baby pictures again. I mean it. Look:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=36851864&op=6&o=global&view=global&subj=17810727&id=10211823
Oh, and then there's this:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=36851870&op=6&o=global&view=global&subj=17810727&id=10211823
Caption: "Hi, my name is Jerinae, and this is my baby brother, Porkchop. I mean, Timothy."
Haha! Those links are too funny. You were both beautiful babies and you're sure to have gorgeous children as well. :)
I just can't WAIT for another beautiful Gallacher, er I mean Doyle baby!
Post a Comment