Monday, June 8, 2009

Some Promised Pictures

So although my life is pretty uneventful here right now, here are some pictures of some fun things we've been doing.




Brandon and I on our one year anniversary at a great restaurant called La Maison -- an old Southern home turned European restaurant.

We all Went Bowling



Bran and I at while bowling


Cute Lindsay and Nate


Jake and Parker




I finally got out of the apartment and went into Aiken, SC while the guys were working. I had a great time.



I went into a lot of antique stores and found some great old books.

This one antique store lady said I should go up the stairs in the back and check out the upstairs even though it was a bit more "rustic." Kinda creepy stairway.

The upstairs looked like an old garage, but i was all alone so I had fun sitting on the couch while making up stories.

Cute street where I hung out. I made friends with this woman named Mary who owned a bead and jewelry store. I made a necklace with her and laughed at her crazy stories for about an hour.

I finished off my day with some ice cream from here. Soooo good.

The boys play basketball a lot and I have fun watching.



Brandon: sweaty, but still cute.

After about 8 tries (with him making weird faces) we got a normal one.

Well, that's it for now. I'll post a few of my birthday pictures later. I've got to go waste some quarters doing laundry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey boo!!! i'm going to start blogging again i promise! i love the pictures and can't wait to see more. we need to start our recipe a week thing.

Becca said...

Dahhhhhling-wonderful photos! You're freakin' adorable. Your day in that lil town sounds absolutely lovely and makes me miss the Midwest...even though you are in the South...yup.

Al and Ash said...

Brittlyn! I saw your blog on your facebook, and decided to check it out! Cute pictures:) What are you up in SC? Are you guys there for the summer or forever :)? Let me know what you are up to!

Ashley (cole) Tucker