Monday, June 29, 2009

At Home in Savannah

Well, a couple of weeks ago we moved to Savannah for the second half of the summer. Our apartments are much nicer and it's fun to be so close to the beach (Tybee Island). There are tons of palm trees here and I have huge windows that look out over them so I feel like I live in an oceanside villa. :) Still without a car, life is pretty simple during the day. The best part of my day is when Brandon comes home. We've had some really fun times at the beach and in downtown Savannah. Here are some pictures and I'll give more details later.



This is what Brandon does most of the time.


So I take pictures of myself because I'm bored.


We had a great night on Riverstreet. There were so many people and really cool old buildings and shops.

Here's a boat on the river... Sorry it's so dark.

Some of the guys at Outback


More of the crew.



My living room.



We have a washer and dryer-- with a huge laundry room!!


Kitchen - note the palm trees outside the window.


Another kitchen shot.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

super nice apartment babe! and i love the tan you're developing. Jealous!!!