Friday, February 19, 2010

Baby Love

He's Here!!!
Hudson Michael Gallacher Doyle
7 lbs - 14 oz - 20.5 in
February 6th, 2010
Born 10:26 pm
We've had a wonderful, stressful, joyful, tiring, exciting, and ecstatic two weeks since little Hudson was born. The labor and delivery went very smoothly and we've had lots of family around to help cuddle and care for our little boy. We are soooo in love with him and I think he gets cuter every day! I apologize for how many pictures I posted... I just couldn't narrow it down any more than I did. :)


Waiting to see if they'll let me stay



Hello world!


Under 8 lbs!!! And I was so afraid of having a baby like me! :)


Love at first sight



I love this face...



Because of timing and family visits we blessed Hudson at home when he was just two days old. He wore the blessing gown that was made for my grandfather in 1915.



Handsome new dad






Happy family





Our little angel


One of our favorite outfits



Heading to the hospital for a heel prick... darn that pesky jaundice


Just being adorable and yelling for mom...





His first sponge bath




He didn't love it... haha



Only four days old and he lifts his head like crazy!



Looking at his dad



Love this face!


With Uncle Briggs



With Aunt Camryn (who's making a funny face, but Hudson just looked too adorable I had to include it!)



A rare peaceful moment in his hated "tanning bed" for jaundice. We are SO ready to be done with this... We should be completely done this Monday. Cross your fingers!


Cutest sleeper ever


With Opa at Bill's in Park City




Funny face with Oma
I need some pictures with grandma and grandpa Doyle, but they're all on Brandon's phone so I'll post some later...


In his bouncer
We love our little Hudson so much and are so very excited to be parents (even if the sleep isn't great, ha). Well, I miss him already so I'm going to go get him out of his tanning bed... That's all for now!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow, He's gorgeous!! Congrats!! We should count and figure out how many babies have been blessed in that gown.

Danielle said...

Congrats! He is precious and I love all his funny faces! The first little while is hard but so very worth it.

whitney johnson said...

How exciting!!! He's so adorable! Congratulations and hope you guys are doing well! :)

Al and Ash said...

Hooray! I have been waiting for this post for ever! :) He is so cute! I'm glad everything went well, and congratulations.